Take It from a Pro
If you’re in the market to buy a home, you need to hire a professional home inspector—period. That may be a bold statement, but this is the bottom line: a home inspection can save you money and prevent what could otherwise be an ill-prepared investment. At All Pro Property Inspections, we offer a broad range of investigative home inspection services. We’ll uncover the facts about a home’s construction and overall condition so that you’ll be ready to make an informed buying decision.
Certified Master Inspector (CMI)®
All Pro Property Inspections is owned and operated by Certified Master Inspector (CMI)® Tom Leite. Certified Master Inspectors (CMI)® are the highest designation at InterNACHI and are held to some of the most rigorous standards in the industry, requiring extensive education and experience in order to qualify for certification. With a CMI® on your side, you can rest assured that you’ll receive a thorough, knowledgeable, and reliable home inspection service.
Bringing the Latest Tech to Every Inspection Report
All Pro Property Inspections delivers an informative and accessible summary of our inspection findings within 24 hours of a completed home inspection. Our reports are driven by the latest and best technology available in the industry, allowing us to include:
- Numerous high-resolution photographs of the home, featuring 360° photographs that you can zoom in on, pan, and rotate for a more detailed look
- Pertinent video clips with the inspection report
- Access to the invaluable Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge
The Create Request List™ (CRL™)
- Makes it easy to generate an itemized project and repair request list directly from the defective items listed in an inspection report
- Is an asset for both prospective homebuyers and their real estate agents, strengthening communication and allowing for a more streamlined negotiating process with the seller of the home
- Can be accessed from most devices with an internet connection
Home Inspections for the Greater San Diego Area
We offer comprehensive home inspections to homebuyers and sellers in San Diego County, South Orange County, and South Riverside County.
All Pro Property Inspections strives to protect the homebuyer by investigating a home for the presence of defects that could affect the home’s viability and value. Contact us today to book an inspection.
Prices start at just $455 for single-family homes up to 2,000 square feet in size and increase accordingly based on square footage. Evening and weekend appointments are available by request.